5/15/12

Little Dog, Lost

Little Dog, Lost by Marion Dane Bauer has been released this month!

 “A perfect selection for pet lovers new to chapter books and anyone who just enjoys a cheerful dog story.” 



KIRKUS REVIEWS, starred review

“Told in free verse, this charming novel examines themes of longing and loneliness through three memorable characters.” 
PUBLISHERS WEEKLY 

I can't recommend this book enough. There are so many things 
to love about this book. 
Sweet pups...

community activism....

drama...
You can visit the author's website here to read more about the book and to download a teachers discussion guide.

7 comments:

  1. aw these illustrations look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful illustrations, Jennifer! I really like the soft touch to your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These illustrations are wonderful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jennifer, it looks so beautiful! Congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puppie in the cover is the cutest dog I´ve ever seen, I love it!
    .-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, I haven't had a chance to tell you how much I love your illustrations. Since we're both in the Twin Cities I hope we'll get a chance to meet some day.

    Thank you from bringing my little dog to such appealing life.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete