11/28/11

Too Shy For Show-and-Tell!

This past month has brought so many exciting things to my mailbox.
"Too Shy For Show-and-Tell" is a book I illustrated for the wonderful people at Capstone Press. Available here. Its a sweet little story packed with all kinds of fun animal characters.
Here's a peek....
I also received my copy of "They Draw and They Cook". There are so many illustrated recipes in this book I feel like I find something new every time I open it.
Available here. The Draw and Cook website.
This is the yummy vegetarian meatball recipe I have in the book. More here!

11 comments:

  1. Your book looks wonderful! You have such a lovely style of drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Bell!!!!! Your book turned out wonderful...little giraffe is the sweetest character! I know what I'm buying kids for christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book looks fantastic, Jennifer! such sweet characters! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Jennifer your book looks ADORABLE! Beautiful illustrations - congrats to you! I must get me a copy, in fact I think I'll check it out right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heartfelt super-duper congratulations to you on your adorable book, Jennifer! My gosh, it looks fantastic and I am off to get a copy myself. Awesome re: the TDAC book..your recipe illustration is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both books look absolutely fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh Jennifer.. CONGRATS on all of the success!! I love your new book!! Gorgeous illustrations... they're so colorful! And your spread in the TDAC book is just brilliant. I can't wait to own them both. xo J :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such a lovely book! The illustrations are just breathtaking! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer,

    I just bought my copy of this book after seeing it in your blog and I absolutely love Sam! And the little hippo and her doll are just adorable!

    Congratulations on the beautiful work and I look forward to seeing the new books soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh! What a happy discovery. My son has been experimenting and trying to develop a vegetarian meatball... he will be very interested in seeing your recipe. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete