7/1/10

Tea in the garden

Our July post is up at We Love to Illustrate.
We had a picnic theme this month and everyone came up with some fantastic designs. Visit We Love to Illustrate and see how you can play along too.


I was having so much with this tea party I decided to also turn it into a recipe illustration for They Draw and Cook. If you haven't seen this website yet you should definitely visit.
Here's a close up of some of the characters on the 2nd page
We Love to Illustrate, They Draw and Cook

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Jennifer! I love single page, but the expanded version is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just LOVE your art! this tea print is adorable!! it makes me wish i could draw!!
    have a beautiful day....joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! who knew there was more to your picnic illo. It's lovely Jennifer...so inviting and friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jennifer that's brilliant! Aww, I love your characters...so stylish and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great and such cute characters:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, I saw this at TheyDrawandCook and just ooohed and aaaahhed at it. It's wonderful. You know that I am a big fan! There's magic in all of those little details. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jennifer - I just realised I hadn't signed up to follow your blog yet - how slack of me hehe! I love this illo so much, and what a nice surprise to find there's even MORE to it :) I wanna shrink myself down and join in their little tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jennifer,
    I just saw your piece at they draw and cook, and had to pay you a visit. Your work is just amazingly beautiful! Congratulations and keep sharing your talent with us :)

    Greetings from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore how sweet & soft and full of energetic linework this is! I love Fid too!

    ReplyDelete